8.20.2012

Blooming this Week ~ Magic Lilies and ?


It seems like only yesterday that I couldn't wait for my hydrangeas, peonies and lavender to bloom.


Now it is the end of summer and my favorites have bloomed and faded.

But a few flowers remain....




Magic lily!





Hard working zinnias!




Butterfly bushes!



Potted coreopsis!



Annual baskets!




Russian sage leaning out for some sun.

Its getting moved this fall to a sunnier location.

The kitty is a permanent fixture (and camera ham!).



This week I am linking to:







9 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely end of summer blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those magic lilies. We refer to them as surprise lilies here. I remember planting them in our old house and completely forgetting I did it. Then one day they popped up and bloomed, all at once. It was a surprise! Thanks for reminding me about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blooms, they should cheer you up for some more time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still have alot of lovely flowers going on there and I like that kitty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous color you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! Nature is blooming in your wonderful photography ~ and love your cat! ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to attest, those zinnias are mighty hard workers!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh...very pretty lily indeed! My russian sage was acting like it wanted to be somewhere else too! I need to give mine more elbow room! Pretty kitty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!