10.07.2014

Cottage Style Party & Pumpkins in the Garden




I just love pumpkins tucked into a fall garden!
Take a walk with me to see my autumn garden...



No frost yet and these nasturtiums are still going strong.



I love this color play of white pumpkins next to lambs ear and the concrete birdbath.



This bunny was one of my WLYS finds. 
I tucked it into the garden next to these just-begining-to-bloom mums.



More purple mums next to my purple zinnias and leaf-filled birdbath/kitty watering bowl.



Pumpkins tucked into yellow nasturtiums.



More pumpkins on my garden bench.



These nasturtiums just started to flower after a slow start.
I think the leaves are just as decorative as the flowers!






Did you do any fall decorating in your garden?





Hello Friends!

Welcome to this week's

Cottage Style Party

#116





Hello Friends!

As you can see it is pumpkin time in my garden!
As long as the frost holds off so will the flowers but fall is definitely here to stay.

It is almost time to winterize my garden and put away the lawn furniture, clay pots, and the garden decorations.




With a heavy heart I must admit I need to take a blog break.
It is my busy season at work which means lots of overtime and crazy hours. It is also the busy season at Etsy which means lots of listing and packing squeezed in to the crazy work hours.

That leaves no time for sleep nor for blogging.
I need to think about how I want to proceed with the Cottage Style Party and want some time for that.
Yes, between working and packing!

I hate to do this with the sparkle season(!) on the horizon and perhaps I will be able to squeeze in the occasional post but please don't count on that!
I said try now!


Until then…let's enjoy this pumpkin season!






How pretty is Jody's autumn inspired dining room?
Can you believe that stunning centerpiece?
And that Tuscan background on the wall?


Drop by Jody's blog Southern Seazons to see her lovely fall decorated buffet too!
And don't miss the fall decor in her dining room bathtub too!
LOL!




How cute are these pumpkins and gourds made from old books?
Such a simple but elegant idea for fall decorating!


Diane even used home made stems to make those gourds look so life like! Love it!
Visit her blog An Extraordinary Day to see all the details!







I just adore Brooke's burlap and lace runner!
So cute on her antique hall chest!


I love the display on top with the candle sticks and birds.
Drop by Brooke's blog Creative Country Mom to see the details and don't miss those darling burlap roses!








If you were featured, don't
forget your button!



I'll miss everyone and 
look forward to coming back!
Deb



























Thanks for stopping by!


Please visit these wonderful bloggers
and their fabulous blogs
to see what they are up to:

http://fresh-eggs-daily.blogspot.com



19 comments:

  1. Deb...thank you so much for saying the nicest things about my book page pumpkins and for the lovely feature too! {hugs} Hope your week is off to an extraordinary start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the nasturtiums and pumpkins go together so well - just love that little bunny too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb,
    Thanks for hosting!! Enjoy your blogging break. We all need to take one every so often...

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pumpkins in your garden...looks so fallish and pretty.
    All your features are wonderful, too. I love that burlap and lace runner....
    Thanks so much for this fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden with those adorable round and orange pumpkins look awesome! Thanks so much for hoating another great party.
    Hope you are having a lovely week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the feature Deb! xxx....Brooke from
    Creative Country Mom's Home and Garden

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see a bit of colour in the garden. Ours has just about gone now. Lots of lovely items here as usual. Thanks for hosting us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deb, thank you so much for featuring my dining room. I have been getting a lot of complements on my bathtub. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning, Deb! Thank you for hosting the blog party! I am sad that your blog will be in suspension mode ;) Please keep my e-mail and let me know if you start up again! Enjoy your "sparkle season"!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this week's features! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will be on the look out for you! Best wishes during your busy season

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope all is going well with you during your extra busy time. I sure miss this Cottage Garden Party - but understand that there is only so much time in one day/week, etc. I'll be watching to see when you post again. Miss you!

      Delete
  12. Just wanted you to know you're missed and hoping we'll be seeing you and your pretty gardens, soon!
    All the best for a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hii, I like your website Taconic Fitness good a job. Fitness Hopewell Junction Ny is a key vertical for Taconic Fitness. We offer value added services including Mechanized.
    Cross Fit Dutchess County
    Zumba Dutchess County
    Spin Dutchess County
    Yoga Dutchess County

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi this is good to see that you are providing such great service and you giveing it for free. I love type of blogs that understand the value of providing a quality information. Thanks for sharing it very useful for Start Your Own Cleaning Business .   
    Cleaning Short Courses
    Cleaning Certificate
    Start A Cleaning Business
    Franchise Cleaning Business Opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi this is good to see that you are providing such great service and you giveing it for free. Thank you very for your great webpage, I learned a lot from this.
    Moodle Puppies For Sale
    Beagle For Sale Brisbane
    Dog Breeders Brisbane
    Beagle For Sale Queensland

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Wine Party Shop is a premier online boutique for wine lovers with chic taste. Find fun wine apparel for your next vineyard visit, gifts for fellow wine friends, or cool accessories for wine fun at home.
    At the Wine Party Shop, sophisticated meets sassy...
    Check back often for new products!
    https://winepartyshop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am very glad to see you again...you were truly missed!!
    Winter Dress In USA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!